All About Antlers
Did You Know?
Would you like to Download Our ChewMyAntlers Brochure?
- Antlers don't splinter, peel, or chip like typical bones do.
- Antlers have a unique flavor that dogs LOVE, especially the spongy center.
- Antlers help clean and whiten your dog's teeth, without leaving a nasty mess.
- Antlers last longer than other chews, wearing slowly over time.
- Antlers are a natural source of Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Glucosamine, Collagen, and other nutrients.
- Antlers are shed and regrown naturally every year (no animals killed or harmed!). NO chemicals or substances added, and antlers are naturally hypo-allergenic.
- Every antler is unique, and so is every antler chew. Color, shape, and size may vary.
Before you give your dog our Antlers...
Please ensure you have an antler for every dog, and one big enough for your largest dog.
Antler chews must be appropriately sized to prevent possible swallowing or choking. Our size chart is for minimum recommended chew sizing, so when in doubt, go a size bigger...it will last longer!
Antler chews wear slowly and get smaller over time, so please replace with a new one when it gets too small. Enjoy!
Want to know more?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page! Have a question that isn't covered here or on that page? Contact us, we'll get back to you with an answer, and may even add your question to our FAQ page or include the question in a future blog post.
Subscribe to our Blog feed to keep up with more information about Elk, Antlers, dogs, and more!